Manage partner search, evaluation and outreach with Shortlists
Shortlists at a Glance
- Evaluate the companies you shortlist
- Decide if you want to pursue a partnership with each company
- Manage outreach to prospective partners
- Communicate and collaborate with colleagues around partner searches, evaluation and outreach
The content below will walk you through all points outlined above.
- For more information about filtering your partner search, see our Find Partners guide.
- For more information about sharing your shortlist with colleagues and external collaborators, see our Sharing Shortlists guide.
- For more information about managing and collaborating with new and existing partners, see our guide on My Partners.
How to create a shortlist
- To create a shortlist, click “Shortlists” from the left navigation menu
- Click Create Shortlist
- Fill in the details. Name it, write a brief description and decide who will have access to this shortlist.
- Use the Add Companies tab to apply filters and search for a company with synergistic product categories and call points (and more).
- Customize the filters you will want to use for your search and click Apply Filters to see your results.
- When viewing your search results, click on a company’s name to open up a summarized view of their profile as well as any history with that company (e.g. past connection requests, if they are already part of any of your shortlists or if your company has a shared workspace with the company).
- To add any of the companies to your shortlist, click on the “+” sign to the left of the name of each company while on the “Add companies” tab.
- To start the shortlisting process, click the “Shortlists” tab to manage the companies you've shortlisted.
- If you click the company’s name from within the shortlist, it will open a screen that will enable you to manage the evaluation of and outreach to, each prospective partner. From here you may:
- Assign companies to yourself or others you've shared the Shortlist with
- Update the status of your evaluation
- Decide whether or not to pursue the partner
- Communicate internally with files and notes
- Return to the “Shortlists” screen to view an overview of the updates that were made to the companies you shortlisted. Starting with status:
Who the company is assigned to:
- If after the analysis the decision to pursue a partnership was favorable or not:
- If a connection request was sent out to that company:
- And if a workspace already exists with that company: