Facilitate and manage your connection requests with these easy steps
In this article:
To Send a Connection Request
- myCaribou has a contact on file for all companies in the myCaribou network. To start a conversation with one of these contacts, you'll need to start by sending a Connection Request to the Company.
- To send a connection request, start by opening the Company Profile of the company you would like to connect with.
- When viewing the profile of the company you would like to connect with, click connect.
- Add a message and click connect. This message will be sent to myCaribou's contact at the company you are connecting with.
- The recipient of a connection request may choose to respond or decline your request to connect.
- If the recipient responds, a conversation will begin. You will be notified via email and in-app notification of all new conversations.
- To access your open conversations, click on the conversation tab in the left navigation panel
To Review and Manage Connection Requests
- Select Connection Requests from the left navigation menu
- Note: You must be an Administrator for your company to access Connection Requests.
- Click "New" to view all active connection requests for your company
- Click the ellipsis next to the request to view, reply or decline the request.