Edit your opportunity details and match settings
- Go to My Opportunity Posts in the left navigation menu
- Click the ellipsis next the opportunity you would like to edit and then click "Edit"
- From here you may edit your opportunity title, description, questions and files.
- Click the Match Settings tab to edit your match criteria
- If your post is currently in a draft state, use the dropdown arrow next to "update draft" to save your changes and post your opportunity.
You cannot add opportunity questions after your opportunity has received responses.
Update your opportunity status (Archive, Draft or Active)
- Go to Manage Opportunities under the Partnering menu
- Click on the opportunity you would like to edit
- Click the status label to change the status of your opportunity
- Draft and Archived opportunities are not visible to users outside of your company. Active opportunities are visible to all companies in myCaribou via Find Opportunities.